MotorPower care Carbon Cleaner:
The latest technology formula reaches deep areas, dissolves & removes carbon residues from the cylinder head area (valves, piston crown, EGR, turbocharger, intake manifold). Product tested for effectiveness & safety on engine components.
- Removes operationally caused deposits from the entire combustion chamber and cylinder head area (valves, piston ring, piston crown...)
- No dismantling is required for the intake manifold or cylinder head.
- Deep & effective cleaning reaches difficult-to-access areas.
- Non-corrosive product does not attack seals.
- For Gasoline & Diesel engines.
1- Shake the can so well before use.
2- The vehicle engines need to be warm when you start the process.
3- Take 1 spark plug out (Gasoline engines) or injector on (Diesel engines).
4- Check the intake valve with an endoscope, and turn the engine manually till the intake valves are open all the way.
5- Spray MotorPower care Carbon cleaner in the combustion chamber till the white foam comes out of the access port.
6- Let it react for 20 minutes, then repeat K1 another 2 times (total 3 times if needed).
7- Extract the resulting emulsion with a vacuum (extractor).
8- Restore the spark plug and turn the engine on, warm it up for 1-2 minutes and then remove the second cylinder spark plug and repeat steps 5 – 6 -7 & 8 till you finish all the cylinders.
- After cleaning all cylinders with MotorPower carbon cleaner, we recommend induction cleaning.
9- Erase Codes.
* Another way to clean carbon build-up on valves: Remove the intake manifold. You need to use a heat gun to warm up the valves & port, then spray the carbon cleaner directly on the valves, let it react for 10min, then repeat if needed.
- 500ml can treat a 6-cylinder engine.